Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Funniest Memories Part I

These are some of the funny photos among friends~ also a good memories for me~
Friends who are involved, please don't blame me o....
No Doubt, this is me, of course, if want to show some 'funny' pic of others, own self sure had to kena 1st~
You see, so many people hate me until want to punch me, so pity...
Of course, if you think that you can't stand against my ugly face, please don't click to enlarge~

This is one of my assignment group member & best pal as well,
 he is very shy, 
so only cover his face & say hello to all of you~

No doubt, me again (right side), and left side the girl 
who is really look alike ghost is one of my best pal too
All my friends are very shy, this is another assignment member 
& best pal of mine
Don't saw her shy shy, sometime she is more crazier 
You will never expect....haha
 
You see, there are many kinds of animals among my friends, monkey, frog, etc.
I thought I only got one 'monkey' friend but now I only discover got two!?

My thesis group is very crazy until we go and 'shoot' 
our beloved lecturer after final thesis presentation~
Damn missed that periods~
When we are doing revision overnight at McD Tun Hussein Onn,
due to overstress, above are the results...
'Frogman' appear in Scotpine ,Bandar Sungai Long~
No Doubt, is the same person up there~
Above of These also are the effects, my pity, crazy 
& Beloved Ex Housemates and Roommates~
I not only have crazy friends but crazy seniors also~
More & more coming soon, so be sure to stay tuned~



No comments: