Thursday, November 18, 2010

Preparation of Wedding & Banquet Exhibition Mid Valley

Today is the pre setup day for Bridal Fair at Mid Valley Exhibition Centre (MVEC)
I with my head and trainee as well as my colleague, depart at 2pm from hotel.
Once reach there,

Other companies had started their setup earlier, what I dissapointed was those fellows
who intent to "curi tulang'' reach there at almost 3.30pm
and make us all just wait for them only...zzzz.....
And, this is our booth...

I had captured other competitors' booths displays, some are really nice = throw in a lot of money~
but what my colleagues say is meaningless, because usually customers only will sign up after bridal fair but not during Bridal fair~

Concorde Hotel Kuala Lumpur~

Grand Millenium Hotel
 

The Summit Hotel Subang USJ

There will also many fancy freebies to be given out for visitors, so be sure to come along~
See you all tomorrow~

No comments: