Friday, November 19, 2010

Welcome to 8th Wedding & Banquet Exhibition November 2010, Mid Valley~

First day of Bridal Fair, & this is our booth~

My Tag~

During Non peak time, I go and ask for a deal from Ivoryromance bridal photo shop~
BUT....what I get is quite dissapointed....
their attitude like keeping talk & talk without giving you chances to talk & try to paksa you pay deposit
and when I refuse after unable to get the deal I wan
their face change immediately...
Although I know their photo quality is quite good~
These are one of their photograph taking point

Other exhibitors booths,
Berjaya Times Square Hotel

One of then Bridal shop chairs'setup

''Fu Lin'' Restaurant opposite my booth

Swiss Garden International

Grand Dorsett

Equatorial Hotel

'Huang Long" Restaurant

& I very tired now!!!!








No comments: