Saturday, January 22, 2011

Prince Hotel Bridal Fair

Today, i go to explore more about weddings by following my bosses~
and this is the Prince Bridal fair which take place at its own place, from 22th to 23th January 2011.
Floral arrangement by Hotel

VIP table setup
I think this should be western table setup

Pelamin design

Custom made Chocolates wedding favors

 All kinds of chocolates you can made here, of course if you have budget, haha~


Prince Hotel's Poolside Church Reception - Modern Garden feel~

They had their launching at poolside and Carven Ong Bridal Gowns' fashion shows. For me, the poolside is quite attractive. No doubt the price of the wedding package is higher, but I think should be okay~ if, I got the budget. Haha~
Thx 4 my bosses who give me this kind of opportunities to explore more.



No comments: